Terms and ConditionsLast updated: 16th November 2023A full-service software product development company specialising in web and mobile app design, development, and launch. These Terms of Service ("Agreement") form a binding legal agreement between Thirdphase Labs Ltd, a limited company organised under the laws of the United Kingdom ("Thirdphase Labs"), and you, the User ("User").
1. Acceptance of TermsBy using our services ("Services"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Failure to adhere to these terms results in the prohibition of your use of our Services, and immediate discontinuation is required.
2. Intellectual Property RightsAll content and materials provided by Thirdphase Labs are protected under copyright and intellectual property laws. Upon completion of a project, the User will own all intellectual property rights to the developed software or product.
4. User Obligations and RestrictionsThe User agrees to use our Services legally and responsibly. The Services are not to be used for any unauthorized or illegal purposes.
5. Payments and RefundsAll payments to Thirdphase Labs are non-refundable unless otherwise stated. Refunds, if granted, are at the sole discretion of Thirdphase Labs.
6. Limitation of LiabilityThirdphase Labs is not responsible for any loss or damages arising from the use of our Services.
8. Governing LawThese Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
9. Amendment of TermsThirdphase Labs reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. The updated date will be indicated, and clients will be notified via email.
10. Termination of ServiceEither party may terminate the service agreement under conditions outlined in this Agreement.
11. Contact InformationFor any queries or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at Thirdphase Labs Ltd, 85 Great Portland Street, London, UK, W1W 7LT.
12. AcknowledgmentBy using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.